Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference, including IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, if the paper is not presented by the author at the conference.
Extended versions of best-presented papers in the CoDIT 2022 conference will be planned for publication (special issues) in the following journal:
- Optimization and Engineering (Impact Factor: 2,760)
- Transactions of the Institute of Measurement and Control (Impact Factor: 1,796)
- Cybernetics and Systems - An International Journal (Impact Factor: 1,879)
- Automatika (Impact Factor: 1,156)
- International Journal of Dynamics and Control (Indexed Scopus)